Mauro Ranallo, Nigel McGuinness and Percy Watson welcome us to Full Sail by informing us of the tag title change in London, and reminding us Tyler Bate and Trent Seven will be wrestling tonight.
- The NXT Champ is here, rising in three-piece suit (minus the jacket) and his belt around his waist. Aleister Black’s win in Royal Albert Hall is mentioned but not in detail. After the cheering dies down, Black says adversity and overcoming it defines a champion. In Chicago, adversity’s name was Lars Sullivan. Sullivan truly is a freak of nature, but Aleister made him fade to black. Before he can continue, Tommaso Ciampa hits the stage as Full Sail chants “YOU SUCK”.
- Ciampa says Black faced adversity, now it’s time for him to face the devil. Tommaso says his act with the candles is smoke and mirrors. They say the title doesn’t make the man, but in Aleister’s case, the title does make him. While Black was barely surviving at TakeOver, Ciampa was beating Johnny Wrestling in the main event with his hands tied behind his back. And now that he’s put Gargano in his rearview, he’s coming for the belt. The champ says that if William Regal makes that match, he’ll kick Tommaso’s lights out. Ciampa calls him “boy”, and warns him that he has more than the title on the line, his mystique will be extinguished like those candles if they get in the ring together, because the Aleister Black fairy tale will be over.
- We see Lars’ x-rays showing he wrestled the champ with a broken jaw in Chicago.
- “Reporters” interview Vanessa Borne, who says she’s not worried because she knows she’ll be NXT Women’s Champion. Then she asks them a question - why does Kairi Sane dress like a pirate? What’s worse is that people love her for it. We should be worshipping Borne, and when she gets Sane in the ring, she’ll prove it.
- Kona Reeves def. Max Humberto via pinfall following a Hawaiian Drop, Squash, but Humberto got in a few punches after a Million Dollar Man-like back elbow drop. That was shut down by a big boot, and that was that.
- Quick highlight of Moustache Mountain winning the tag titles from Roderick Strong and Kyle O’Reilly
- Candice LeRae def. Lacey Evans via pinfall following a springboard quebrada, The First Lady postures after getting the best of an early striking exchange, then Candice takes her to arm drag city. Evans gets back in control by grating LeRae’s face/eyes across the top rope and then targeting Candice’s left arm with a kick and slamming it into the ring post. The handstand bronco buster gets two, then Lacey puts her opponent in a modified Cobra Clutch. LeRae gets free and hits a few moves with one arm, but can’t press her advantage. Chops from Candice with the right back Evans into the corner. Back elbow, a facebuster, a vertebreaker and the big finish.
- Johnny Gargano is watching backstage, and Cathy Kelley asks him how he’s doing. He says Candice is his favorite wrestler, but he can’t enjoy the match because he keeps replaying Chicago in his mind. He keeps thinking of Ciampa taking off his wedding ring, spitting on it and throwing it away - and then winning anyway. The way Johnny sees it, this isn’t over. They’ve each won one, so he’s going to Regal’s office to demand another match with Tommaso. He doesn’t care where it happens (even a grocery store!) but this isn’t finished until his former tag partner is finished.
- Heavy Machinery is grilling some sausages, but Tucker Knight and Otis Dozovic are not feeling like fun and games. They want to pay The Mighty back for Nick Miller and Shane Thorne cheating them out of a win.
- Percy Watson tells us about a tweet from The GM saying Johnny needs to move on from Tommaso, so next week he’ll face EC3.
- Candice talks to Kelley, who asks how she’s focusing on her own career with everything that’s going on with her husband. She says she made the mistake before of letting his stuff get in the way of her dream, and while she’s still concerned about him, she’s done worrying about him. In a way, his passion and dedication’s inspired her to go after the NXT Women’s Title.
- Moustache Mountain vs. Dave Dixon and Carl Axelrod never starts because Undisputed ERA takes the enhancement talent duo out. Adam Cole, Roderick Strong and Kyle O’Reilly rail about how Seven and Bate only got lucky because they were in London, but now that they don’t have their “whole dumpy country” behind them, it’s back to being their era (and that’s undisputed). They circle the ring, but Ricochet runs in to even the odds! After a break, Mauro informs us Regal has booked a six-man...
- Undisputed ERA def. Moustache Mountain and Ricochet when Cole pins Ricochet
The faces show immediate chemistry and work over O’Reilly, but he gets out of a Seven-Star Lariat attempt to get a tag to Cole. Trent and Tyler hit a tandem senton on Cole and Strong, then Ric comes in for an assisted moonsault on the same two. Bate takes out all three heels with bop and bang, but the numbers game catches up with him and the first ever UK Champ gets stuck in the wrong corner.
The ERA works Bate over, but he eventually gets to the corner so Ricochet can come in with the hottest of tags. He clears the ring and takes KOR down for two. He gets another cover off a Northern Lights Suplex, but O’Reilly pulls him over into a guillotine choke. Ric makes it to the corner to bring Seven in, and he gets a close nearfall off a sideslam. Cole pulls Bate off the apron before he can tag in, and Trent takes a string of offense from Undisputed. His partners break up the pin, but Seven is lined up by Cole for his finish. He hits a lariat and all hell breaks loose after a flurry that leaves all six men down.
Cole and Ricochet are legal as everyone find a partner and brawls. The ERA gets the best of all those pairings, but Ric nails Cole and then does an amazing evasion of a high/low with a standing flip. He hits a 630 and covers, but O’Reilly pulls Cole to the ropes. Ricochet gets angry and dives onto Kyle, but Roddy swoops in and throws his into the apron with a backbreaker variant. The North American Champ rolls over and covers for the win
#WWEJUNE27 #NXTJUNE27 #WWENXTJUNE2018 #WWEJUNE2018 #NXT #WWENXTJUNE27
@Andre_Corbeil Reporter and founder of WrestlingWithWrestling.Com #Andre_Corbeil
Social Media Links: Twitter: https://twitter.com/WrestlingWithW
https://twitter.com/andre_corbeil #Youtube #AndreCorbeil https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChKkQnO2PxAdXdjX-9oSFWQ
www.wrestlingwithwrestling.com www.reddit.com www.google.com www.m.facebook.com www.google.co.uk www.yandex.ru www.google.ca www.bloopish.com www.disq.us
News Site,Vlog Site,Blog site,Wrestling News site,Forums and discussion boards,Interview Site,Podcast Site,Niche social networks, & Much More!